Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Beach Cottage Fantasy

I have an obsession with beach cottages. I love looking at design and renovation magazines, and one of my favorites is Coastal Living Magazine. I flip through the pages looking at all the beautiful homes on the coast, and imagine living in a house like that one day. That will probably never happen, but it is still my "If I won a lottery" dream. Don't we all have those?

I especially love beach cottages. The idea of having a small cottage with lots of light and casual interiors makes me giddy. I have all kinds of ideas in my head of what the style would be, the fixtures, colors, and the artwork. 

The funny thing about my "win a lottery and buy a cottage at the beach" fantasy is - I don't ever buy lottery tickets! I guess if that dream is ever going to have a chance I had better start buying tickets. Oh well, I still have my fantasy...

Home from Coastal Living in Mount Pleasant SC




No comments:

Post a Comment