Thursday, December 6, 2012

Last Autumn Pictures

    I hate to see all the beautiful autumn leaves turning brown and falling off the trees. This year they changed in phases. Just when I thought the colors had finished changing there was another burst of color that was just gorgeous. Especially the reds. I wish we could enjoy it a little longer because I am not a winter person!
   There was still a little bit of color left in the trees when I took these pictures of Taylor down at the creek behind her house. It is a great little spot with a wooden bridge and lots of rocks. I still like climbing around in creeks like I did when I was a kid. Only with a camera in my hand it is a little scary.
   Taylor braved the chilly day and even took off her shoes. She is quite the little baker and she loves to make sweet treats. I would be in so much trouble if I lived in her house! I can't resist sweets- especially homemade.















No comments:

Post a Comment