Thursday, January 3, 2013

Year in Review


    I found this quote on Tara Whitney's website a while back. She is a portrait photographer in California that I really admire, and she loved this quote. It really stuck with me like it did with Tara. I have a lot that I hope to accomplish and experience in the New Year. So much of what I want to accomplish relies on me being pro-active, aggressive and confident. None of which come to me naturally! I know I can't do a complete 180 - but going to try really hard in 2013 to go after my goals and have a "can do" attitude.

    Below are some images of people I photographed, vacations we took and little day trips from 2012. And of course some pics of Jessie since she was our new addition to the family!

    Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment