Saturday, December 28, 2013

Debbie & Ron

   When I was in college I worked in a paper supply store that sold party supplies, stationery, etc. I had a lot of fun and it was a great group of people to work with. My boss at the store was Debbie, and she was married to really nice guy named Ron. I remember them talking on the phone several times a day and they would always say "I love you" to each other before they hung up. They were one of those made-for-each-other, lovey-dovey kind of couples. To me, they seemed to be best friends -- and they were always teasing and making each other laugh.
   I went for many years and didn't see Debbie, and then we connected on Facebook. Just before Christmas she asked me to photograph her and Ron. I was excited because I knew we would have a good time. They are still that lovey-dovey couple, and they still make each other laugh. In February they celebrate 30 years of marriage. I wish them many more years of happiness, love and laughter!






No comments:

Post a Comment