Saturday, September 26, 2015

Photo Wall Displays

   After months of saying that I was going to switch out some framed photos in my stairway, I finally did it. I wanted to display various coastal pictures I have taken. Most are in my Etsy shop but I have not put many up in my home yet. It is amazing how much framing adds to photos. I can spend an hour looking through framed art wall displays on Pinterest. I also love large scale images and posters.
   Most everyone can take pictures with their cell phone these days, so I think there is more of a tendency to keep digital files and never print them. We often have good intentions but never get around to it. I did not do the most fabulous job hanging my pictures up, but I'm happy with my display! I couldn't get a good shot of my pictures on the wall because the weird angle, but here are a few of my coastal pics:





These are some photography wall displays on Pinterest that I really like:











No comments:

Post a Comment