Monday, October 24, 2011

25 Things

My sister reads the gossip magazines and gives them to me when she is finished. One of them always has an article where a movie or tv star lists 25 random things about themselves that people may not know. It got me thinking about what 25 things I would say about myself in such an article. So, just for fun, here is goes:

1) I am scared to death of going upside down and would never, ever, ever ride any ride that flips me upside down!
2) Both of my thumbs are double-jointed.
3) I'm not a fan of high heeled shoes because I can't walk in them and they hurt my feet.
4) When I was a kid we had a Capuchin monkey named Jigger as a pet for about 3 years.
5) One of my favorite trips was to the Grand Canyon and Sedona, AZ and I can't wait to go back out west.
6) I'm addicted to caramel candy.
7) I have always been a dog lover, but since taking in a stray cat I have become a cat lover as well.
8) My favorite scent is the smell of a Mimosa tree flower, (honeysuckle comes in a close second).
9) I love Krispy Creme chocolate iced donuts.
10) I love the ocean and being at the beach but I don't go far out into the water.
11) I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it really stinks.
12) I use to be really good at pen & ink drawing, painting and pencil drawing, but I have gotten out of practice and don't have the skills I use to.
13) I can't do a forward roll.
14) My favorite way to exercise is walking.
15) I love watching decorating, remodeling and cooking shows.
16) I do not like horror movies and I have never even been to see one at a theater.
17) I am a fairly good cook and I love Mexican & Italian food.
18) I'm the middle child of 3 girls.
19) My son is sweet, smart and hilarious. He is an awesome kid.
20) My relationship with my (equally awesome) husband actually began as an office romance.
21) I have a very dry sense of humor.
22) If I was not a photographer and graphic designer I would like to have worked with dolphins in some way, like training them or studying their behavior.
23) I would love to retire and live in a cottage in a small coastal town one day.
24) I enjoy traveling and there are so many places I want to visit.
25) I love the Lord and I'm so thankful for all that He has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment